Lodging in CR

If you find your way to CR, like dogs, prefer non-traditional lodging and enjoy getting off the beaten path, I strongly recommend staying at the Lighthouse in Atenas. Pictures do not do justice. Frances and Bruce welcome you as family. For me, it's a great way to completely unwind. See more at their Airbnb page.

Friday, December 9, 2011

December 9, 2011

Tomorrow I head off for my third trip to Costa Rica.  I'll start where I have stayed the first two trips there at the Lighthouse in Atenas.  A week with dogs.  Nothing better.



After a week, brother Bob will be coming down for two weeks with Walter and we will be spending two weeks with Walter's mother in his hometown of Alajuela, with trips out ant about.  This blog is about the trip.  Look for regular updates and photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment