Lodging in CR

If you find your way to CR, like dogs, prefer non-traditional lodging and enjoy getting off the beaten path, I strongly recommend staying at the Lighthouse in Atenas. Pictures do not do justice. Frances and Bruce welcome you as family. For me, it's a great way to completely unwind. See more at their Airbnb page.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Bonehead play of the trip

For those of you who will be seeing Bob, I am pretty sure this will be one of the things he will tell you so this is just the info. As I was scrambling late this morning (after a pleasant walk for breakfast down to town), I couldn't find the $60 I had to pay for our room last night. It was a a definite bonehead move on my part trying to finish packing, pay and catch a bus. We had been waiting for Walter but I just got an e-mail that he would be at the clinic with Flor until at least 2, and the bus was coming soon. We missed the bus as we searched the grounds to no avail. Not a big loss, but there you have the facts, ready for Bob's presentation. He has duly lectured me about being more careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment